Coldpaly : tema "Trouble"



Oh no i see
a spider web it's tangled up with me
and i lost my head
the thought of all the stupid things i said
oh no what's this
a spider web and i'm caught in the middle
so i turned to run
the thought of all the stupid things i've done
And oh i never meant to cause you trouble
and oh and i never meant to do you wrong
and oh well if i ever caused you trouble
oh no i never meant to do you harm
Oh no i see
a spider web and it's me in the middle
so i twist and turn
here am i in my little bubble
Singing out
oh i never meant to cause you trouble
oh i never meant to do you wrong
oh well if i ever caused you trouble
oh no i never meant to do you harm
They spun a web for me
they spun a web for me
they spun a web for me



Technorati Tags: , ,

Agregar a marcadores favoritos:
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

1 ¿que opinas al respecto?:

  1. alebaster said,

    "Trouble" es sin duda un temazo, me encanta. :) Una de mis preferidas de Coldplay junto con "The Scientist".

    on 27 de octubre de 2007, 13:51